Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

For our successful completion of the third month after marriage, Bharath bought me a gift of my choice; Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I got the book on August 20, 2005 night. I started reading the book on August 22, 2005 and completed the book on August 27, 2005 early morning. It was just amazing... The way the plot unwinds is great and kept me glued to the book till I finished reading the whole book of 607 pages. Cannot wait for the next book. But I guess its gonna be a long wait before the next book (Part 7) of the Harry Potter series comes out.

Bharath was surprised at my reading speed and commented, "Booka padikkaraya thingaraya?" (Are you reading the book or eating it?). After a long gap, my reading passion has reborn again. I am waiting to lay my hands on the next book, 20000 leagues under the sea.

And achievement of the day (today) is that I have posted two articles on my blog. I was so bored.... This has been a welcome change. Now to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment