Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Aamir's blog in MSN Spaces

It has been a long time since I blogged in MSN spaces as I frequent blogger more than I frequent MSN Spaces. Today I just chanced upon Aamir's blog and was thrilled and wanted to blog that. Am yet to see Mangal Pandey - The Rising. I love Aamir's movies a lot coz of his acting... The movies that I enjoyed the most were Lagaan and Dil Chatha Hai... The kind of roles in both these movies were like almost the opposites. But still Aamir delivered it to the best effortlessly.

I know personally he must have put in lots of effort, but on the screen he looked very natural and amazing.

Okay I gotta get back to work now. For people who want to get to Aamir's blog here is the link: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mangalpandey/. To reach my blog in MSN spaces here is the link: http://spaces.msn.com/members/aarthibharath.

1 comment:

  1. Aamir sir the trio of (Aamir-salman & sharukh)is powerful so dont destoy it please be friends again .it hurts a lot when we here the news of u three fighting .u all are the best,the only three khans who rules the bollywood.

    ReplyDelete