Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What do I write about?

I could not think up of a better title and hence the title of the blog. I was feeling so bored and bogged down due the daily routine so I just decided to take some time off and blog something. But when I started blogging I was not sure of what I should blog and hence the title. It is 3 full months and 10 days after our marriage... I feel that my days so full of work.

Both of us work and during weekdays we hardly find time for any leisure activity or reading. And during weekends, the only time to catch up with friends and the lagging house-hold tasks, we are even more busier than the weekdays. Hope we are able to slow down and find more time for ourselves and our leisure activities soon.

It is Bharath's birthday today and I made Gulab Jamu (his favorite) today. He had a couple of jamuns and left for the office. This being my first attempt at Gulab Jamun alone, I should say I am impressed with my cooking skills. It tasted very good that Bharath, who does not like sweets took a second helping of the jamun. That made my day.

If any of you wish to taste the gulab jamun, you are most welcome to my house. I will be more than happy to serve you with a couple of them. :))

2 comments:

  1. Convey my Bday wishes to Bharath!Good going on the gulab jamun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will surely convey the wishes to Bharath... But it would be much better I knew the name which can be conveyed to him along with the wishes instead of saying there was an anonumous person who wished you.

    ReplyDelete