Wednesday, March 01, 2006

One of those Tags.......

It has been long since I posted my last blog post. But even this does not have anything important. I was tagged by Hari and I have been postponing this for a long time now. Hence this post. Till this tag I was free of the tagging concept that has been going on around in the blogosphere. So here it is.

Ten Years Ago

I finished my 11th standard.

Five Years Ago

Was in Hyderabad as a project trainee.

Last one year
  • Been with AdventNet for the past 3 years as a technical writer.
  • Married Bharath and moved up the ladder from spinster to a married woman.
Yesterday

Busy day … Nothing major happened …

Five Yummy things
  • Adai …
  • Pizza from Pizza Hut …
  • Bhel puri and Pani Puri
  • Palak (keerai)
  • Chola Battura
Five Songs I know by heart
  • Poomalai vaangi vandhal
  • Neetru illadha maatrum ennadhu
  • Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
  • Dil To Paagal Hai.
  • Chaand Ne Kuch Kaha.
Places I escape to

Home Sweet Home is the place I would love to be.

Five things I'd do if I have money
  • Make life comfortbale for my loved ones.
  • Donate for the welfare and studies of a kid that needs the money most.
  • Buy a flat for ourselves and set the interiors to blend with our taste.
  • Share the joy of having money by planning a tour with my close ones.
  • Invest for future of our family.
TV Shows

Tiny TV on POGO.

5 Things I can't Live without
  • Constant learning at home or at work.
  • Books
  • Basic amenities & Money
  • Family and Friends
  • Tatting
5 Cuisines
  • South Indian
  • Punjabi / North Indian
  • Chinese
I am not much of an experimentor with food and cuisines.

People whom I would like to Tag …

I don't think I would like to tag anyone.
____________________________________________

I may be off the blogosphere for some more time, unless Bharath decides to post any article of his choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment