Monday, November 21, 2005

I saw it, I enjoyed it, and I loved it.

Hey you all know what... Am so excited and thrilled and happy..... Ever in my life did am I go to a movie on the second day of its release.... Yes........ I saw Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire on Sunday (Nov. 20, 2005). Bharath also liked the movie for a change.... Coz.. the 4th part has dragons in it. But overall, the fourth part was more like what the book was.... Infact most of it was as I had imagined while reading the book.

The best part of all this was that yesterday we completed six successful and happy months of married life!!!!!!

Waiting for the release of the next book very eagerly.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 6 months thingy! Wishing you the same happiness all through your life! Have a gud time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aarthi, I finally logged onto our veejun account and realized you had a blog. I guess I can get updated on your life from there. Anyway, congrats to bharath and you on your 6 months of marital bliss. :)

    On another note: I thoroughly enjoyed HP and the Goblet of Fire. I even found it scary at times and I thought it had been portrayedperfectly. Yes, a lot was missing when compared to the book, but whatever the director had chosen to film, he portrayed it very well. The graveyard scene was perfect. Ralph Fiennes did a great job as Voldermort.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey DV, Thanks for your wishes.

    And Vee, did I really send you the link to my blog. Coz I was not so sure of publicizing my blog. So I did not send anyone the link. Probably, I jsut thought that I could make it a start with you... But am glad to find your comment here....

    Reg. the movie, I do completely agree with you. Whatever part was taken for the movie was portrayed ver well. I enjoyed the maze and graveyard scene the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! no you didn't send me the link directly. you know what, i'll just email you. check your hotmail account in a day or two. bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi aarthi, congrats on ur 6th month wedding anniv!
    jus happened to bump into ur blog and caught a glimpse of some of ur wedding fotos...
    lemme know ur email id..

    Vidya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vidya, my mail ID is aarthi(at)adventnet(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete