Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Its one month since our marriage

We just completed one month of married life sterday. It was a great feeling. After 7 long years of struggle and wait to get married, we finally got married on the 20th of last month. I know that I still have not uploaded the photos online for all of you to view. But I will do it soon.

Sterday morning, we both wished each other for completing one full month as married couple. We just realized that there was no change in the way we behaved just because we got married. We still talk like we are friends and we lead a life that is filled with so much of love for each other. I wish that it remains the same way as long as we live. As a celebration of the day, I did not cook anything at home sterday and we had our food outside.

Just felt like sharing with the world about the important day of my life before I could post on the wedding and our honeymoon trip.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations (a bit late though!).. it's times like these when ur happy u did go thru so much trouble.. in the end it's really worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete