Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Inactivity in blogging

I did create the blog space with the intension of blogging about things that interest me and the about the interesting events in my life. Being at the most eventful phase of my life, I have been silent for quite a long time.

I just got engaged xactly 2 months back on the same date (December 09, 2004) to Bharath. This is not a traditional arranged marriage where parents look out for a match. He was my choice and I his. So as in the case of most love marriages, we also had to walk through fire to reach to this point. But even now, things are not back to normal.

With the marriage date getting closer, my tensions are on the rise. The worry about the merging of two different cultures and families is eating my head. Initially I thought I wud blog about our courtship period, the pre-engagement period (the problems), engagement, and post engagement life. But the fear of the unknown has taken up most of my thinking space, that I am just unable to get do anything else.

But I guess it is the same with anyone who is about to get married, coz most of the people whom I meet and share my fears tell me that it is very common and that it will all vanish once the marriage is over. I hope that what they say is true. Then maybe, I shall get back to blogging actively and share my memorable and embrassing moments with Bharath to all of you interested in knowing about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment