Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Idiots - my initial reaction!!! WOW!!!!

WOW!!! Loved it. Such a nice entertainer.... As usual excellent performance by Aamir Khan... Of course the rest of the crew as well. Was transported back to my college days.... The essence of the care-free life of college captured very well.

Of course, there were a few thoughts to ponder as well... Like:
  1. Study for knowledge's sake and not for marks or work.
  2. The focus and pressure of the educational system.
  3. The lack of practical application and simple explanations for complex words/mechanisms!!
You can add any more if you like... But yes that is the crux of the movie. Must see...........

There is another more elaborate post on this almost a decade after I posted this. If you are interested in seeing what I have to add you can read Life lessons that we can take from 3 Idiots.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a wonderful movie ... It already has a cult status ..

    Wonder why I didnt blog about it before !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wonder. You have been quite active in blogging. I have been posting one post per year only for the last 3 years. This year.... For now I have broken that tradition and have posted 2 blog posts.

    ReplyDelete